Aquashield limited warranty
The attached warranty sheet shows exactly how Aqua Shield stands behind their products and how they handle their warranty - make an informed decision before you make an investment into an enclosure from Aqua Shield.
HIGHLIGHT’S from Aqua Shield’s Warranty
- It takes two people, one on each side to slide the enclosure simultaneously.
- During high wind and snow conditions the enclosure must remain in fully compressed position. This means that your pool/patio will be exposed to the outside elements!
- Normal weathering may cause any surface to oxidize, chalk, accumulate surface dirt, stains, etc.
- This Warranty does not include any labor costs or ancillary materials.
- Failure to install Aqua Shield Inc. products in accordance with its installation instructions voids this Warranty
For full Aqua Shield warranty conditions see HERE - the most disturbing clauses are marked red